Friday, November 18, 2011

Top 10..


Reasons why The Hunger Games is Better than Twilight

I’ve read both series, and it’s easy to see that The Hunger Games is way better than the Twilight Saga. This list was put together by me with help from my friends Cathy, and Laura. :)


10. I find Twilight to be boring and a highly predicable read. The Hunger Games on the other hand I had a hard time putting down. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through.

9. The Hunger Game books are brilliant. They made me laugh, they made me cry.. they moved me.

8. Katniss is willing to sacrifice her life for her sister, while Bella is just plain selfish.

7. Katniss isn’t a whiney, clingy, ridiculous girl.

6. Edward’s chivalry and hotness are the only things he has going for him. Too bad his hotness didn’t translate into the movies.

5. Gale, while he doesn’t get the girl, doesn’t rob the cradle.

4. I love Peeta! He’s such a sweetheart, while Edward is just plain creepy. Team Peeta all the way! ;)

3. Peeta and Katniss are a team, while Edward and Bella are just lust driven freaks.

2. Bella is a damsel in distress always needing saving, while Katniss on the other hand can fight her own battles. You Go Girl!

1. I can read The Hunger Games series over and over and never get bored. The upcoming movie in March looks like it will do it justice. :) I’m so soaked!! :D :D

I love love love The Hunger Games!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment