Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happiness


“We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” –Unknown

I have to remind myself of this often. Just because my dreams of being a wife and mother haven’t happen yet, doesn’t mean they won’t. My Dad told me last week that he thinks I am worrying to much about finding my prince. Which is probably true, most days. lol.

I am so blessed with the wonderful blessing I do have. I just tend to forget about them and that is what makes me unhappy, just like this quote teaches us.

I am so very blessed in many ways. Just to list a few of them..
My Family, My Friends, My Job, My Car, Roof over my head, Good Books, Movies, Technology, and of course the Gospel. :)

I am so blessed to be a part of the true church of our Heavenly Father. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. :) I love this wonderful gospel with all my heart. I know my Heavenly Father lives and that He loves me. That Jesus is the Christ, that through Him I will be able to return back home, and be with my sweet Mother again for all eternity. :) I love the gospel with my heart.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment