Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Alone


Ya know.. the worst thing about being single, and *supposedly* independent is being alone. Who wants to face this world alone? It stinks. Sure I have my family, and my friends, but I don't have that one person to share my life with.

I know I am probably overly obsessed with getting married, and worry about it way too much; it’s pretty pathetic at times.

I know marriage won't be easy. I imagine it will be a lot like the mission in a way, of having a constant companion, course not to the extreme of 24/7, lol.

I'm sure there will be challenges. such as budgeting. I'm not sure what it all includes, all I know is that I want it. lol. I imagine it will be a lot better than the single life. I mean.. it has to be right?

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment