Wednesday, November 23, 2011

From the Beginning.

Life is good. I can’t express how much joy I am finding in reading my Mother’s journals. I’m not only getting to know her better, but my Father as well. It’s been really fun reading about my early early childhood, and hearing her tell me how well he took such great care of us. I am also realizing how he still does. :) At times I feel he knows me better than I know myself, and now I understand why. He’s been there for me from the very beginning. :) Those early childhood years that I don’t remember, well he does. :)

It also makes me see another perspective, an eternal one. One I gained in reading “The Brothers” the first book in the Great and Terrible series about the premortal life. I’ve said on many occasions, but I truly know that my Heavenly Father knows me better than I know myself, and it’s because He has always been there. He’s been there since the beginning. Just like my early childhood, I don’t remember what the life before this one was like. But He remembers. He remembers me and my potential.

Just like my Earthy Father, my Heavenly Father is still with me, taking care of me. I just need to trust in him. He knows me, and He loves me. :) That’s another lesson I’ve learned from my Mom recently. “The Lord loves me. He needs me. He wants me.” :)

I love love love the gospel and the wonderful truth, and joy it gives me. :)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment