Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fishes

You know the saying that your friends tell you when a guy you like doesn’t like you back? The one about the fishes, and how there are more fish out there in the sea? Sometimes I really hate it when they say that. Like.. sure there are, but I don’t really believe it, and if there are I don’t care caz I wanted that one fish! I realized though these last few days.. There really are a lot of fish. It helps that I attended a singles ward full of them. lol. I’m finding myself a little over whelmed by it all. Why didn’t I realize this before? Oh that’s right, caz I was distracted by one fish who was blocking my view from all the rest. Now all I need to do is sort through all these fishes. Eliminate the ones that are taken of course, the ones that are too young, the ones out of my league and then the ones that jerks. I need to swim a little deeper to find the fish best for me I think. Hum. Perhaps I’ll just wait for him to find me. After all.. I can’t swim. lol.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment