Monday, November 7, 2011

STB

STB: Sarah’s Twin Brother.

That’s right. I’m a twin. :) It’s funny how many people ask me if I like being a twin. I was born a twin, it’s hard to say when I’ve never known other wise. lol. But really.. it’s a lot of fun. It’s like I was born with a best friend. :)

We aren’t identically (People ask that question a lot too. lol.) so we can’t do the whole switcharoo thing, but having a boy as a twin does have it’s perks. Sure it get annoying sometimes when people who don't know us think we are dating, but when the freaks are around I don't correct them.

He even filled in on a date for me once. My friends set up a group date and found a blind date for me, and unfortunately something came up so he cancelled on us. My friends insisted I still go, so I got my brother to help fill in as an extra wheel with me.

There was even a time here at my work where a old guy (okay maybe not that old.. like 40? Still.. too old for me) attempted to asking me out. I knew what he was up to. He started by asking me if I like movies. Yes. Do you have a certain someone to go to those movies with? Yes. Oh. Okay. And that was it. :) I told my supervisor after and she asked me if I told him that certain someone was my brother. No. Course not. He didn’t ask specifics, so I didn’t give any. ;)

So yeah.. STB (as some of my friends called him after meeting him and he thought it’d be funny not to tell them his name) is super great. I like him lots, and I plan to keep him. ;)

Love,
TTS

No comments:

Post a Comment