Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Throw up my Heart

My sixteen year old cousin actually came up with this saying. She was telling me about this boy she has a crush on and how when she sees him she feels like she’s going to throw up her heart. Cause that’s how she felt. A butterfly sick feeling that makes her heart jump up through her throat. I thought it was a cute description. :) Crushes.. that’s how it starts. LOL.

Ah to be in Love. I’ve never actually been in love. Not really. I guess it’s a feeling that you are willing to do anything for that person. Even die for them. When two people are in love they inspire one another to be better. They support and encourage one another. They trust each other and have no secrets. It’s sacrificing one’s own happiness so that the other person may be happy. :) That’s just my guess anyways. But what do I know? I’ve never been in love. Perhaps I just read too many romance novels and watch too many chick flicks. lol.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment