Monday, November 7, 2011

Eye Contact

I’m told Eye Contact is pretty powerful stuff. Not that I disagree, it’s just I’m really bad at it. Honestly, a shy girl like me.. it freaks me out. It’s like they are looking into my very soul. I suppose it goes back to my “heart and mind” post I made last week. It’s scary letting someone in, especially a boy. Caz once I let him in.. it means that he could hurt me. :/ But also like that song says.. if I don’t ever let anyone one in.. how am I suppose to feel alive? I think this is something to add to my baseball analogy, at the beginning when I’m up at bat. I’ve been advised by my friend Bre that if I “eye” this guy down.. and he sees it, he’ll know that I’m interested and the rest is history. Is it really that easy? She’s not sure if it works every time, but it did worked for her this last time around. ;) I have been told my eyes are beautiful. The men in Spain loved my blue eyes. It was actually kinda creepy. Hum.. I’ll have to give it a shot. See if I can master this stare down without being too creepy. Wish me luck!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment