Sunday, October 23, 2011

What's a Date?

"I want to go on a date.” Gisele in the 2007 movie Enchanted tells her Prince Edward. He responds excitingly: “A date!” :D then pauses in confusion and ask.. “What's a date?”
I’ve been wondering this one myself lately. It’s been a really long time since I’ve had one of those, I’ve forgotten and feel like Prince Edward when he pauses in confusion.
What is a date?
The best description I could find was actually in this same film earlier, when Gisele’s new friend Robert tells Gisele that a date is going out some place special. Such as to a restaurant, movie, or even a museum. The list can go on and on. You go, hangout and you talk. You talk about each other. Your interests. You likes, and your dislikes. :) Sounds pretty simple right? :) If only.. lol.
So much to say, and not enough time to share it. Till next time..
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment