Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bling Dates


I’ve had a lot of blind dates in my life. And I mean A LOT. Because I’m a shy person it’s hard for me to do this dating game on my own. So blind dates are what I usually get when it comes to dating. In my baseball analogy, blind dates are like receiving a “ball” no swing necessary. Just a free pass to first base- first date. :)

Don’t get me wrong. Blind dates can be great. I have some good stories, and some not so good stories to share about them. lol. ;)

Over all though, I believe in them. After all, that’s how my Dad meet my stepmom. As well as my two brothers meeting their wives. So I believe they work. Did all you catch that? I hope so caz I need your help if I’m ever going to get married. ;) I’m only partly kidding.

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I've got ya beat on blind dates. I'm hoping that with enough of them, something good will come of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a lot closer in finding your Ryan then I am. :) Good Luck. Love you.

    ReplyDelete