Saturday, October 22, 2011

Menace to Society


As explained in the 2002 movie the “Single’s Ward” by the character Brother Niner when he said: “Let me reiterate what Brigham Young said: if you're 25 years old and unmarried, you're a menace to society. Just something for everybody to ponder”

Huh..

So.. According to that.. I am a Menace to Society. I’m not sure how I feel about that. Except, I was told once by my friend Cathy that this quote doesn’t revere to us girls. After all.. it’s the boys job to do the asking out and eventually the proposing when it gets to that stage of the relationship. Some of you may agree, some of you may not. Either way.. I am 25, and unmarried, which, according to this saying, I am a Menace to Society.

Dating
Agh. What a stupid game. Especially if you’re like me and have chungo (aka lame) boys playing. At this rate, I’m Forever Single.

Welcome to my new blog. Where I’ll be talking about mine and possible my friends dating experience, in hopes of entertaining my friends with laughter. :)

Enjoy,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment