Monday, October 31, 2011

A Shoe

Today I was talking to a friend of mine about a date she had over the weekend. She can’t tell if this boy likes her or not and he’s being very confusing. Puh. Typical boy. And they think we are the confusing complicating ones. I beg to differ. Anyways, as she was telling me about his actions, we concluded he hasn’t decided if he likes her or not. I was reminded of an analogy that was given yesterday’s dating discussion. Which was about comparing shoe shopping, trying on shoes- to casual dating. Trying to find the right fit. Of course being the Friends fan that I am I couldn’t help but think of the pilot episode where Rachel is talking to her Dad on the phone. “It’s like.. all my life I’m been told I’m a shoe. You’re a shoe you’re a shoe you’re a shoe. And one day I woke up and decided what if I don’t wanna be shoe anymore. What if I want to be a purse, or a hat.. no I don’t want a hat! I'm saying I am a hat. It’s a metaphor Daddy!” LOL. :) ah Friends. Love it. Anyways. Today’s lesson, Casual dating is like shoe shopping. And one day, just like Cinderella, I’ll find my perfect fit. ;)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment