Sunday, October 30, 2011

Up To Bat


Today at church for our combined fifth sunday lesson we talked about dating. lol. so typical in the singles ward. Anyways, I decided to stay after for the mingle for a bit so that I can attempted to practice a little bit of what was taught. Actually talking to boys. which in my baseball dating analogy I shared in an earlier post with you all is at bat, attempting to swing the bat. I was able to talk to a few boys. :) I know it may sound lame to some of you, but I am proud of myself. For stepping out of my comfort zone and going off on my own to actually have a conversation with a boy. :) I don't know if I'll make it to first base, but at least I wasn't hit in the face by the ball. metaphorically speaking of course. ;)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment