Thursday, October 27, 2011

Second To None


A couple summers ago, when I was still attending the family ward I was made Young Women's camp director. (I know, hilarious.) It ended up being a really neat experience. I was the one who had to come up with a theme. It was fun to brainstorm a lot of ideas, however, I kept coming back to the same thing. Princesses. With the help of my two camp assistants we came to a conclusion of what our theme title should be, which was: "Finding the Princess within."
A lot of times we fail to remember our Individual worth and Divine Nature. We are all Children of God. One of my all time favorite quotes for that summer, that is actually by President Hinckley goes: "Remember who you are. You are Second to none. You are a daughter of God" :)
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment