Thursday, October 27, 2011

Being Ready


Sometimes I get disgusted and bitter when I find out girls younger than me are getting married. it's not fair! but the truth is.. all of us are different. when I think about it.. I wasn't ready when I was 20 to get married. Come to think of it.. I'm not even sure I'm ready now to get married. LOL. There is so much I have learned in the last five years. Things I would have missed out on if I was married. The main thing was serving a mission for the Church. I would have missed out on so much. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but also the most rewarding. I learned so much. There is so much more to life than just being married and having kids. One day I’ll get there, but in the meantime.. I’m going to take advantage of the time I have being single. Discovering who I am, and all that fun jazz. :)

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment