Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Ideal Date


I was asked a while ago in a twenty question game I was playing with my friend Angela what my ideal date would be. Activity wise. I thought about it, for like a second. It wasn’t that hard to come up with really. lol.
My ideal date, and here’s the secret to all those boys out there who are internet stocking me- LOL As if they exist, but please friends just humor me for a bit and please don’t ruin it by saying he’ s a creepo stalker alright?
Okay.. where was I?
Oh yes.
The secret to my ideal date. ;)
It’s actually really simple.
It’s.. anything related to dancing.
Be it going to a dance concert of some type, for example a ballet, a play, or even better going dancing! :) It could even be just playing “Just Dance” on the Wii (I LOVE that game!)
Oh Yeah! :D
Even something as simple as dancing in the middle of the street with no music like in the movie the Notebook. You don’t even have to know how to dance! Or be good at it! It just has to include dancing. That’s all I request. :)
Pretty simple really.
Haha! I was just reminded of a funny story. One time.. I was ‘tricked’ on going on a date.
For real!
I was invited by a guy friend of mine to go dancing. I thought he said it was a group thing, or maybe I just assumed (?) either way, it ended up being the two of us. I remember texting my friends when I realized it was just the two of us and saying, “I’ve been tricked! I think I’m on a date with Matt*!” He was a nice kid don’t get me wrong.. he’s just.. I don’t know how to describe it. Just friends material. Anyways, the point is, I’m a sucker for dancing. I love to dance. I’m not a professional or anything of the sort, I just.. enjoy it. It’s one thing that I can’t help but smile when I see it, and/ or when I attempted it. :) It’s just over all super duper fun. :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

*Name has been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment