Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Would You Rather..

I was playing with a friend the fun game “Would you rather?” and came across this question: Would you rather be with someone (relationship wise) who was Cocky or had Low Self-Esteem?

My first response was Cocky. But in thinking about it I switch to Low Self-Esteem. But now.. I’m not so sure. Those are two very different extremes and I understand that’s the point of the game.

I thought it be fun to ask my friends what they thought, and of course it was, but it ended up confusing me more. Both sides made really good points.

As for my thoughts.. I feel all of us suffer time to time with some sort of self-esteem issues. Even those who appear to be cocky. I think they too suffer and just are really good at covering it.

So who would I prefer being with? I’m not sure. Honestly I won’t want to be with either extreme. They are both chungo. Someone who is cocky, like really cocky would tear me down. And someone with low self-esteem would be able to bring me down too. :/ (??) Also.. when you think about it, both extremes that are presented in this question are selfish. Me Me Me. Which is why this question is so hard to answer.

So.. for my finale answer.. I would have to say neither. Call me a cheater all you want. For me, I would want someone in the middle. Someone who is *Humble* He knows who he is- A son of God. He doesn’t boast in himself, but in His God. :) That’s who I want to be with, and more importantly who I want to be. :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment