Friday, January 20, 2012

That’s Cool

So.. I was talking to my friend Cathy about one of her dating investigators (see dating for RM post) and she asked me to help her not be super ridiculous. Ridiculous is my middle name. jk it’s not really. but I do tend to be ridiculous in over analyzing boys actions. For example, just because a boy talks to you and remembers your name doesn’t mean he’s in love with you. He’s just a nice guy. Nothing to read into. In talking to her, and helping her “play it cool” it will give me some good practice in playing it cool when I find my own dating investigators. ;) So when my first reaction may be to jump up and down Screaming! - I’ll control the urge, and just play it cool. “that’s cool.” A nonchalant kind of attitude. ;) It won’t be easy, however possible. I think..

Love,
Sarah

1 comment: