Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Capital C

In thinking more about my boycott idea, it’s kinda silly. Mostly caz I said it would end once I got asked out. lol. Won’t that defeat the purpose of a boycott? Saying I crack at the first chance someone actually wanted to date me? lol.

The truth is I have a hard time talking to boys. Why? Because I’m a big fat Chicken. With a capital C. There I said it. I can’t do this dating game. I can’t even swing that bat.

A part of me is trying out this “when you least expect it” theory. If I quit then that’s when it will all start working out. Bahaha. Like that’s gonna work. (not)

I just.. I’m sick of it. The rejections, the lies. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t wanna play anymore.

Sincerely,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Dear Robin,
    Keep swinging. Even the worst baseball players (such as myself) are bound to hit the ball if they swing enough. Don't give up. You're not alone. It's crummy for everyone at one point or another.
    Love,
    Batman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah,
    Your post makes me sad! You are the kindest, smartest, interesting and one of the most fun people to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. post continued: you don't have any reason to be shy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you two. :) You rock! :) :)
    My new post today is inspired by you two.
    love you lots. :)

    ReplyDelete