Sunday, January 15, 2012

Go & Do

My church calling in my ward is Relief Society Teacher. Some days I don’t think I’m cut out for this calling. That there are others who could do a better job. But then I have to remind myself, “God doesn’t call the qualified, he qualifies the called.” :) I don’t think I could do this “job” if I didn’t know this church was true. He has a purpose to have me in this calling, and I just need to trust in Him. ;) like I’ve said before, He knows me better than I know myself. I’m not perfect, and He knows that. Yet He trusts me to full fill my calling, to teach my fellow sisters the gospel. :)

“.. I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.” (1 Nephi 3:7)

I believe He knows that by me fullfilling this calling I will learn to blossom. ;) He knows what I need better than I do. :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment