Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School

Tonight I have my first class of this Spring Semester. Recently I’ve decided what major I want to go into that will help me full fill my dream of becoming a writer. :) I’m excited and nervous. I’m not really sure what to expect from these two classes I have this semester. They will fill the last two requirements for my General Education, (all the ones for my new major path of English were taken.) Intro to Sociology and General Philosophy. They sound interesting in there descriptions and seem like they will be a benefit in my new career path. Plus.. “Intro” and “General” seemed like safe bets. Haha.

This will also help me in my New Year’s Resolution to Blossom. Because one reason I am shy, I think, and have low self esteem is because I feel inferior to those around me who do know what they want to be when they “grow up” and have made something of themselves and I envy there confidence. A confidence I plan to gain as I blossom and full fill my potential my Heavenly Father knows I can and will become. ;)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment