Friday, January 6, 2012

Point of View

Last night I had a strange dream, not the first time I’ve had this sort of dream either, where I see the point of view/ perspective of all the “characters” in the story dream. It’s strange, but also interesting. It’s like I wasn’t just reading a story, but I was IN the story, at every angle. I wonder if that is how Authors feel. If so.. Awesome! Because that is my Career Path I am seeking. To be a writer. :)

I also started thinking this morning what it would be like if Life was like that. Sometimes when I read a book that is told from the first person, it’s fun and all but at the same time I am wondering what the other person is thinking. What if we could do that? It would be strange that’s for sure. It’s an interesting concept and also very confusing. What if I was multiple people? lol- I’m still trying to figure out the just the one person I am! I don’t think I could handle being two or more people. It’s probably best that Life isn’t like that. Life is confusing enough. Ha ha.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment