Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oh Dad..

My Dad is a funny guy. This morning he sent out mass text to my siblings and me asking us who plans to be to dinner tomorrow night so they can make sure to place a plate for us. I said I will be there, and being the nice daughter I am asked if there was anything I could bring.. his response?.. "Did you want to bring a boyfriend?" I told you. funny funny man. I meant something I could buy at the store. There’s no such thing as a boyfriend store. I think my Dad should just find me a boyfriend. Better yet a husband. I trust his judgment. lol. I think I’d be okay with an arrange marriage. Especially he could find a guy like the one from the movie “the Magic of Ordinary Days” The girl in that movie’s Dad found her a great husband! yeah.. that will work. :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment