Thursday, January 5, 2012

Break Through

I got a fun little call from my good friend Cathy yesterday telling me about a break through she made yesterday and I was the first one she called. I feel so special. ;)

So this break through. There’s this boy she likes and she’s had some interaction with and yesterday she was able to reach a break through of not being terribly shy around him, and just be her awesome self. Yay! :D I am so proud. It’s a level I’m still working on reaching with some.

It’s such a nice feeling, yah know? To be able to be one self around others. Why is it so hard for us to be who we are around those we don’t know all that well? Why are we so worried of what others think of us? I know if have this problem. Why am I so self conscious and have low self esteem causing me to be extremely shy especially around super attractive guys? Why do we let the fear of rejection, or not being accepted hold us back so much? and why do we beat ourselves up so much? Just because I’m not married yet doesn’t mean something is wrong with me, and that it will never happen.

It’s why I’ve chosen “blossoming” as my New Year’s Resolution. To blossom in Confidence, in Self Esteem and find happiness from within. :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

2 comments: