Friday, January 13, 2012

Phone Dream

I had such an Awesome dream this morning! In my dream I was at school outside on campus and saw my friend Crystal who I've been friends with since the second grade. I was so excited to see her caz it's been like forever (so it seems.)

Anyways, I had my arm full of books, and almost dropped my phone, which was weird because I thought I had just put it in my pocket. Turns out I had two phones! What? How? I must have accidentally picked up this extra phone that looked just like mine, thinking it was mine. It rang, and course on the Call ID I had no idea who it was. So I answered it and told that guy that I picked up his friend's phone on accident and to please tell him next time he saw him that I had it.

So yeah. After that I proceed to be a dork and play with the phones. I texted back and forth like I had a boyfriend, and called and left myself a message in a guy's voice. Don't judge! I don't know why my self-conscious dream self did this! Maybe deep down inside I am a dork. or more accurately a hopeless romantic. oh dear.

Anyways, news spread that I had the phone and guys were coming up to me saying it was theirs. It was a pretty nice phone and they were lying to get it. (When I woke up and thinking back on this part, it reminded me of the movie a Cinderella Story. both of them.) So yeah I had to test them. "If it's your phone, tell me the number." because I had texted and called myself I knew what it was. After lots of liars I was beginning to give up hope that I'd never find the mysterious owner of my imaginary boyfriend's phone.

Then, while I was getting a drink at the water fountain a guy approached me, and asked me if I was Sarah. Yeah.. "My friend told me you found my phone." I was thinkin', oh great here we go again. So I did my test and told him if it was his phone to tell me the phone number. And he did. After that things just clicked and my imaginary phone boyfriend turned into a real life boyfriend. It was so great. It was a lovely dream. :) lol.

In typing this up, I think it would have been super awkward if the phone belong to a girl. bahaha. That didn't even cross my mind in the dream. Anyways.. that is my dream. Moral of this dream.. I am a dork. Even in my dreams. Who knew? LOL

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment