Monday, January 30, 2012

I’m Sexy and I know it

LOL! What can I say? That’s how I feel today. :) I read once, when I was looking up ways to overcoming my shyness, that it is important to feel good about ones self. If someone feels good about the way they look they are more confident and more able to open up. (aka blossom) I admit, as I was getting ready this morning I had in mind that I will probably most likely see this guy I’ve been interested in (aka crushing) I know, super duper lame dude. It’s true. I’m ridiculous. Like he’ll even notice. But I figure if I feel this great now and keep it up all day I’ll be able to approach him and be able to open up in talking to him, while thinking of course “I am sexy and you know it.” ;) It could work. Right? lol. Did I mention I’m ridiculous? It’s true. I am. Knowing my luck, I’ll probably trip and fall flat on my face causing me not to be sexy at all. :/ lol. It’s a good thing I’ve had practice falling in style. lol.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment