Sunday, December 18, 2011

What Women Want..

Daniel: What do women want? I mean, I can't figure it out. They want us to ask; they don't want us to ask; they want us to make a move, not make a move. What do you people want?
Holly: I'll tell you. But you have to promise not to say I told you.
Daniel: I, I swear.
Holly: Because it's a sacred secret.
Daniel: A sacred secret.
Holly: You ready?
Daniel: Yeah.
Holly: You sure?
Daniel: I think so.
Holly: [whispering] We have absolutely no idea what we want.
Daniel: I knew it!
(Movie Quote from PS I Love You)

It’s True. We have no idea what we want. We think we do, but the reality is that we don’t. Like I mention in my Date Doctor post with the quote from Hitch, “the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it.” And even then I’m not sure if we know it. I’ve been thinking since my “Exact Love Life” post.. That I really don’t know what I want. I hope that Hitch is right, and that I will know it when I see it.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment