Sunday, December 11, 2011

Divine Intervention

Yesterday I was texting STB about a lunch date he had. I wished him luck and told him I’d pray for him. His response? “You really think I need divine intervention? That’s a little harsh.”

I of course didn’t mean it that way. I told him that I figured a little help from on high won’t hurt. Then he started talking about a sniper and how that could hurt. Perhaps, depending on who side he was on. lol.

Anyways, Divine Intervention. He may not need it, but I sure do. I need the Lord every hour. Just like the hymn says. (pg 98) In everything I do.

“For without God I am nothing, but because I know I am a daughter of God, I am everything” Mom (see my post “His Everything” 11/15)

“Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things;” (Alma 26:12)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment