Thursday, December 15, 2011

Perseverance

A while ago I heard this girl make this comment: “I’m 21 and hopeless in ever getting married.”

And I remember thinkin.. if you’re 21 and hopeless, what does that make me still single at 25? A lost cause?

It’s not easy being a “lost cause” :(

But then I remember the quote I found the other day while I was looking up a quote for my last blog post, from the movie “Hitch” about Perseverance:

Hitch: Do you know the definition of perseverance, Miss Melas?
Sara: An excuse to be obnoxious?
Hitch: Continuing a course of action without regard to discouragement, opposition or previous failure, over

I like that. Continuing a course of action without a regard to discouragement, opposition or previous failure. :)

New Goal: to have Perseverance in all I do. Try I must.. Succeed I will. ;)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment