Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dreamer

I’m not sure if it’s a girl thing or just a me thing, but I can’t help that when I first start dating a guy.. actually before that even lol! I imagine what I’d be like down the road. Like what it would be like to hold his hand, or play with his hair, or even dancing. :) Sometimes I even wonder what it be like to kiss him or what our wedding day would be like. I know! I know! - I’m such a girl!

I think what my problem/ biggest weakness is.. is that I’m a dreamer. I think though that I can make this weakness a strength (Ether 12:27) by my desire to write these make belief stories into novels. I think that is why I’d be a good author. I love to read and I think once I learn how to write I could write a pretty darn good book. ;) Multiple even! I like this plan. :)


Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment