Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Least Expect it

I’ve been told that it, meaning my happily-ever-after, when-my-prince-will–show-up-out-of-no-where- and-into-my-life, will happen when I “least expect it” So I try to do that. Try to go on my daily life not expecting “it” to happen. But deep down inside, I am expecting it, so of course it’s not happening. Make sense? Yeah.. I don’t understand it either.. ;) lol

It’s just.. wouldn’t it seem that the more logical thing to think would be that if you are expecting nothing to happen then nothing will happen? And that if you are expecting something to happen then something will happen.. right? So, I’m told I shouldn’t be trying so hard or worrying to much about it, but how can I not? Just something to think about..

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment