Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Cuddle Test

It’s Christmas time!! (Yay!) Which means it’s time again for Christmas Wishes. A project my work puts together for the local elementary school every year. The kids make an ornament that list a want and a need- a wish for this Christmas. I love it. :) The community helps take part by choosing one of these ornaments and shop for these young kids in need. They bring the gifts back unwrapped. My job is to wrap them. I love it. :D I love seeing how giving people can be.

Yesterday I came across an adorable stuff teddy bear! :D I couldn’t help but cuddle with him. One of my co-workers told me I wasn’t allowed to do that. I told him that I had to- it was part of my job of quality control. I had to make sure the bear passed the cuddle test. He did. ;) I admit I was tempted to keep him for myself. It was nice having someone to cuddle with. ;) Hehe.

So yeah.. that is the cuddle test. Maybe if I’m lucky I’ll get my own teddy bear to cuddle with Christmas season. ;)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment