Friday, February 10, 2012

The Vow

Tonight I went to see the new movie “The Vow” staring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum with my sister-in-law Hillary. :) I’ve wanted to see this movie since I saw the preview for it. lol. it was a totally chick flick. The theater was filled with girls, and only a few guys that were most likely dragged there by their girl. No real surprise there. lol.

So, Funny story. This past week in my Psychology class we were on the chapter about memory and for part of it we talked about amnesia. One girl brought up this movie saying it’s like that right? and my teacher made a funny comment. Because from the preview we know that Rachel McAdams character loses her memory and doesn’t remember her husband. my teacher said that when you wake up and Channing Tatum is telling you he’s your husband you don’t question it! you just go with it. lol! I agree. That is one Fine looking man. ;D

I thought the movie was great. I laugh, I cried, it moved me. My only complaint would be the ending. I wanted the movie to continue. lol. but such is life. At least it was a happy ending. Well, actually beginning. ;) when I think about it that’s even better way to end. okay I’m okay with how it ended now. lol.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment