Saturday, February 18, 2012

Moments

“Life's all about moments of impact and how they changes our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?” – The Vow

Since seeing “The Vow” last weekend for the first time I can’t help keep thinking about it. I love that movie! So much a saw it again a second time last night. lol. :) This line I quoted here is spoken at the beginning by Leo, talking about his wife Paige’s memory loss.

I’ve been wonder what it would be like if I lost my memory of the last five years. I wouldn’t remember my experiences on the mission. Or any of the friends I’ve made since then. That would really sad. It just got me thinking of how far I’ve come in the last five years. Am I a different person now then I was then? I think so. I also got thinking about the future. Where will I be in five years? What if I woke up from a coma like Paige learning all this new stuff about myself? I would hope to find myself greeted by a good looking husband, who’s also a sweetheart, like Leo. :) hehe.

I really like the main message of this movie, that the moments in our life help create who we are, along with the people we know and care about. Life is about gaining experience and discovering who we are through those moments. :)

I could say more but hate to spoil the movie for those who haven’t seen it. I totally recommend that you do. I love it. :)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment