Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dating Resume

So, remember how my bbf Trisha wants to set me up on a date? Yesterday we were chatting and she asked me what my hobbies are these days. It sort of reminded me of making out a resume. lol. I assume that is why she was asking. To tell her friend (aka the boy’s sister) my answers.

Then tonight at a small group ward dinner activity thing I went to got me thinking of this dating resume again. A lot of the conversation fell on dating. Pass relationships, kissing. etc. It was kinda uncomfortable for me. I was worried someone might ask me a question I really didn’t want to answer. I was grateful no one did. I didn’t want to share my dating resume, or lack thereof, with everyone, or worst lie. They wouldn’t understand. Very few do. :/

Maybe I am picky. Maybe I should take more risk. I admit I am a very cautious person. Especially when it comes to dating. It’s just hard when the past has taught me it never works out. rejection after rejection after rejection. Why attempted to fall when in the end I’m just gonna get hurt? :/

Sincerely,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. It fails every time until one time it doesn't. It's the same story for everyone hun.

    ReplyDelete