Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day, aka Single Awareness Day. It’s not a real holiday. Do I get the day off work or school? No. Making this day not an actually holiday. It’s just another excuse to get candy. That’s just silly because why would one need an excuse to eat candy? Candy is good anytime of the year, anytime of the day.. well except breakfast. I did that once and ended up with a stomachache. I recommend to all of you not to do that. lol. Just trust me on this one. ;)

So, Valentines Day, more commonly known (to me at least) as Single Awareness Day. The day couples have an excuse to be extra mushy and lovey dovey making us Single folk want to vomit. That’s normally the effect this non-holiday has on me. but this year, I’ve decided not to get that way. Valentines is about Love and telling those that you love that you love them. I am very blessed to have so many great friends in my life. :) As well as an awesome family, who I love dearly. :) I may not have that certain someone to call my Valentine, but you know, that’s okay. Life goes on.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment