Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lovely

Last night I had a really nice dream. It was lovely. It didn’t start out that way however.

I was with one of my besties Cathy. We were hanging out and one of her crushes came over. I had the feeling he was hitting on me, and acting like he liked me and I didn’t like it because I knew Cathy liked him and I didn’t want him to like me. I wanted him to like her. So I was pretty bratty towards him. She confronted me about my bratty mean attitude because it was so unlike me. I apologized and said I was having a bad day. I concluded in my mind that I was making the whole thing up and reading way too much into it. There was no need to act like a brat.

Later, Cathy was able to detect that he was in fact into me, and we had another talk in which she gave me the okay to go for it. What? I told her no, you like him, and she told me “So what. I like lots of guys. It’s not everyday a guy likes one of us. Go for it!” She's SO great. :)

He did get to around to asking me out, and I said sure I guess. :) He asked me what I wanted to do, so of course I said dancing. lol. :) so yeah. we went to this dance class for our date, he said he didn't know how to dance and wanted me to have a good time so he was willing to take lessons and asked if I'd take them with him. heck yes!! so I did. I remember him picking me up at one part and put me into cradle potion and spin me around in circles. Lots of them! :) I remember getting dizzy. He even kissed me at the end. just a little one. sweet and innocent. which of course made me more dizzy. :)

Anyways, that is my date dream I had last night. It was lovely. :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment