Thursday, February 9, 2012

hook you up

Yesterday afternoon I got a random text message from my friend Josh. Before any of you get excited/ jump to conclusions- he’s taken. The conversation went as follows:

Him: “Hey will you go on a double date tonight?
Me: “Tonight? I can’t. I have class. I’m sorry.”
Him: “That’s okay. Another time maybe?”
Me: “Yeah. That would be fun.”
Him: “Sweet! I will hook you up soon then.”

Interesting right? I wonder if he knows something I don’t know. Humm. I’m always game for blind dates. (see post titled “Blind Dates”) They always make for good stories. Even the bad ones. My best friend Trisha is actually working up a blind date for me as well. Which is really funny considering she doesn’t even know the guy. (It’s a girl she works with brother)

Anyways, back to Josh. I find it funny he uses the term “hook you up” Makes it sound like I’m some sort of fish. lol. Am I a fish now in this analogy? Huh. I’m not used to being the fish. This could be fun. lol.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment