Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It’s My Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yay for Birthdays! :) I am officially 26!

It was a great birthday! I decided to spoil myself this year; I got myself a new phone, and a huge order of Marykay make up. Why not? It’s only my birthday once a year- why not spoil myself? ;D It was great! I got other gifts too! I’m not used to getting presents on my birthday. It was a really nice surprise. :) I also got millions (so it feels) birthday wishes. :D Yay! I love birthdays!

I spent the day with STB. We went to lunch and after a movie. Oh and after that to Jumba Juice. Yummm. I love sharing my birthdays! I can’t think of anyone I rather spend it with! I love being a twin! :D

However- I have to say the highlight of my day is when my niece called (with her mom’s help course ;)) to sing to me. Awe! SO cute!! :D I love being an Aunt.

Yay for Birthdays! :D Thanks to everyone who made my day great! :D

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment