Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daffodils

Yesterday I received quite the surprise. My Dad came into my work with daffodils. I asked him why, what’s the occasion? He said it’s daffodil day. :) I’ve concluded I like daffodil day. :) They were just buds when he gave them to me with the promise that if I put them in water they will bloom. With the help from my roommate, I put them in a vase and sure enough shortly after they started opening up. I sent him a picture of the blossoming flowers and said “Wow! The buds are already starting to open up! Cool!” and he wrote back “So pretty! Just like you.” Awe! :) Is my Dad the sweetest or what? :D I feel so loved. I may not have a husband, or a boyfriend, but at least I know I have a great Dad who loves me for who I am, and is always there to help me blossom. ;)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment