Thursday, March 8, 2012

Suspense

It’s official. I have a date tomorrow night. Ooo! With who? –you may be asking.. I have no idea. Remember how a month I told you my friend Josh wanted to hook me up? well that night I couldn’t go. So yeah, he asked me today for tomorrow night. I can- so I said yes. :) I told my friend Cathy, and asked her, well more like wondered out loud, if I should has him who this guy is or if I should just be surprised. She told me I could ask him who it is or if he was going to keep me in suspense. So I asked and no response. So far it’s suspense. lol. It’s kind of fun not knowing. It’s a double date with Josh and his fiancé. They are super great so I know it will be loads of fun. Josh is a goof, but also a real gentleman. Whomever this guy is I know Josh will make sure he treats me right. :) A part of me wonders if there is a guy yet. maybe he’ll tell me tomorrow he couldn’t find anyone and cancel on me. or maybe there is someone.. maybe someone I like, or someone I don’t :/ or perhaps it’s someone I’ve never meet. Who knows? Aren’t blind dates great? lol.

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment