Tuesday, April 3, 2012

If I were a Star..

On last night’s episode of Dancing with the Stars, they picked their most memorial year of their life and danced in honor of it. If I were a Star, and had the chance to be on the show, I would pick the year 2002, the year my Mom passed away from Breast Cancer. I would dance the waltz to Hillary Duff’s song “Someone’s Watching over me” in a pink dress (the color of Breast Cancer awareness.) with Derek Hough as my partner, because he is my favorite professional dancer on the show. He is very talented! I love his choreography the most, and he knows how to make his partner shine. Plus he’s super attractive. That doesn’t hurt, just sayin’, I think we’d look good together. Can you see it? I can. If I were any of the judges I’d give us all 10s. ;D

Love,
Sarah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBTh5Q2jgfM

1 comment: