Saturday, March 10, 2012

Date Night

So last night was my blind date. It was great fun. Josh and Clarissa came to pick me up at eight. I was expecting to meet my mystery date then, but didn’t. Turns out we were having dinner at his place. I meet my date for the night Luke. Who’ve I’ve actually met once before. Super nice guy. He actually made dinner. Impressive. As we waited for it to cook we played a game. It was a game in which we had a candle in the middle of the table and did a chant. We rub the plate and rub our faces. What we didn’t know at the time is that one of the plates had black on the back that came off when rubbed and onto our faces at we rubbed during the chant. I was lucky not to receive such a plate. Poor Clarissa. After we played on object game in which Josh was blind folded and guessed what the different objects placed in front of him were. After guessing the last object, an egg, Luke pretended to crack it on his head. lol. This boy is a prankster. I better watch out. lol. After we played a map game. I lost. It happens. Then we had dinner. It was delicious! Mmm. We had a nice time chatting and laughing. We decided to play Yatzee afterward. I got second. ;) While we were playing that, Luke’s roommates came home from a double date themselves and wanted to watch a movie and invited us to join. It was Thor so I accepted. :) It was lots of fun. :) It was fun getting to know Luke better. Just a couple things we have in common- we both know Spanish because of our missions and get this- he’s a twin too! How cool is that? :) It was a really fun night. :)

Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment